We are looking for a PHP Developer with minimum 2 years of work experience. The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skill set and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the company’s needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
PHP Developer Job Responsibilities
- Write code for high-quality web-based applications, create robust applications, and develop
functional prototypes quickly.
- Analyze and break-down product solutions into different sub-systems and communicate
scope, functional design, interactions, dependencies, and risks.
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and
- Work with the Product team to design and spec new functionality.
- Establish and implement best practices around web development.
- Proficient in writing REST APIs and Experience in WordPress, Laravel.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Knowledge of presenting data in different formats.
- Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP.
- Strong knowledge of database systems MySQL and NoSQL.
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns, Object Oriented Programming and
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON and API Creation, OAuth, 3rd party