Responsible for daily motor claims (Two-Wheelers) operation duties, ensuring valid claims are assessed according to Policy’s terms and benefits and within the claim authority limit.
- Compute the benefit amount payable and ensure claims are settled within the agreed turnaround time.
- Coordinate with the policy issuer for claims settlement and documentation.
- Provide training to intermediaries on claims processes or policy coverage.
- Provide support, face-to-face meeting, and resolve customer’s and intermediary’s complaints.
- Processing claims and document verification.
- Engaging with customers & resolve their queries related to claims processing.
- Comply with regulatory and risk management controls, corporate policies, procedures, and claims guidelines.
- Ensure proper claims documentation.
Required Candidate profile
- Having experience in motor claims/reimbursement processing & verifying documents.
- Resolve customer queries quickly & efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Any Graduation / Post Graduation
- Minimum 2 to 5 Years of experience in the Motor Insurance Claims/ OEM Agency
- Must be from a General Insurance background handling Motor claims.
- Local market knowledge is essential
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to teach and coach your team