Present business plans to the potential client and negotiate the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement.
- Scheduling sales meet with interested delegates and follow them up till franchise sign-ups.
- Coordinate the franchise recruiting process.
- Manage franchise sales and lead database.
- Coordinating with existing franchises and visiting for compliance.
- Must be comfortable to travel to different cities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make telephone calls to the leads assigned by the system to validate the leads and present information to franchise.
- Pre-qualify the leads by asking questions about their location preference, profiles, interests etc.
- Present information to the qualified leads about the franchise model, investment required to start and run a franchisee center etc.; Conclude calls by sending the prospects mails/messages with links for further information on the franchise opportunity.
- Capture and document information on the leads obtained through the telecalls in the system.
- Enter and update prospects information in the database.
- Schedule and make follow-up call to assess the level of interest of the prospects and to qualify them for the next stage of face-to-face meeting.
- Send requests to prospects for filling out the Expression of Interest (EoI) forms to collect information regarding their funding ability.
- Schedule face-to-face meetings for prospects with concerned Relationship Managers (RM).
- Hand out the ROI-Sheet, the Term-Sheet, and the Agreement Draft to the franchisee
Candidates approved by the RM / Head – Franchise Development.
- Answer queries, provide information, assist the prospects with center visits and provide support as required.
- What is required?
- Minimum 2 Years experience in Sales/Business Development (B2B/B2C)
- Handling of Sales pressure & fulfilling monthly targets
- Should be comfortable with Cold Calling
- Generating revenue through calling and one-o-one meeting with clients (whenever required)
- Ok with travelling to events and clients.
- Willing to work 6 days a week.