About the role:
This role will play a very critical part in the company’s growth – to drive bike workshop onboardings and manage growth for your designated workshop partners. The candidate can be a Fresher or have at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups.
We are looking forward to a highly confident individual who will be responsible for cracking local city bike workshops by showing them the value we offer as a brand. We cherish sales rockstars who combine rapport building with resilience and work with the intent of showing the big picture. Being one of India’s most loved two-wheeler service brands, we understand that we have a harder task ahead to build on this further, and would love to have you join us in this endeavor.
- Drive bike mechanic onboarding for your designated area. Act as a consultant to workshop partners to manage and mutually grow business
- Manage a portfolio of bike workshop accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance. Exceed sales targets & performance-based goals
- You should have a keen interest in the automotive service industry with a desire to sign up for the best bike workshops.
- Be the local market expert: gather bike workshop feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell the Apna Mechanic franchise program.
- The candidate has to have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduates or candidates having at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups are encouraged to apply
- The candidate has to be outgoing and confident in their appearance
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- The candidate has to be an ‘out-of-the-box thinker and should want to always challenge the status quo